| Chester J. Lampwick
| Character Information
Chester J. Lampwick is the original creator of Itchy, and father of cartoon violence.
In 1919, he made the first Itchy cartoon, entitled "Itchy the Lucky Mouse in Manhattan Madness". Roger Meyers Sr. stole the idea from him and refused to pay him. Chester then became a bum for many years until he and Bart Simpson opened up a case against Itchy and Scratchy studios for 800 billion dollars. Chester and Bart won the case, making Chester incredibly wealthy. With his earnings, he bought a solid gold house and a rocket car. The payout to Chester from the studio lead to its downfall, so Bart and Lisa went to Chester to ask him to fund Itchy and Scratchy studios.
When Lisa tried to convince him to do so with telling him he'll get royalties; Chester replied, "I don't need anymore money. I'm not greedy, as long as I've got my health, my millions of dollars, my gold house, and my rocket car; I don't need anything else." Lisa then says, "Yes, but..." and is then interrupted by Chester saying, "Not interested." He then proceeds to go to sleep. He and Abe Simpson have a grudge against each other due to the fact that Chester was originally supposed to paint Abe's chicken coop in exchange for Corn Muffins back in 1947, but he rescinded on the offer because his Corn Muffins tasted bad.
He took part in the world's tallest human pyramid record attempt.
During Trappuccino, Chester can be seen in the angry mob searching for the Simpsons.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters/Oldies. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Both Chester and his predicament are an allusion to the animator "Ub Iwerks" who co-created Oswald the Lucky Rabbit with Walt Disney, and created Mickey Mouse. While all of the fame and fortune went to Walter, Ub Iwerks faded into obscurity.
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Comic story – The Immigration of the Body Snatchers (pod person replica)
- Comic story – Sideshow Slob
- Video game – The Simpsons: Virtual Springfield (name seen)
The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters