- For others named Becky, see Becky.
| Character Information
Becky is Otto's ex-fiancé.
Becky works at a drive-through counter at a German Fastfood Restaurant in Springfield. She was engaged with Otto and they planned to hold a wedding at The Simpsons House where they use the leftovers from Apu's wedding. While getting ready for her wedding, Becky admitted that she hated heavy metal rock music even when she has to go down the aisle to it. Otto goes off with his music and Marge decided to have Becky stay for a while.
During this time, Becky started doing housework and impressed Bart and Lisa. However, Marge Simpson was convinced by her sisters Patty and Selma that she will attempt to seduce her husband Homer and kill her, and she increasingly became paranoid of Becky. In fact, Becky did consider killing the entire Simpsons family but gave up after she couldn't find a shovel around the house. After Marge was declared insane for attempting to attack Becky; who she thought was kissing Homer when in fact she was doing CPR, Becky became temporarily in charge of the Simpsons house.
Becky helped Bart shoot a horror film in the basement involving the entire family being chained up and Becky pretending to kill Homer (who is chained onto a table). By coincidence, Marge (who escaped from the Insane Asylum and finds out from the internet that Becky is in fact a good person) comes in and discovered her, and mistook the scene for a genuine murder attempt. However, Becky and the entire family explained to her, and Marge apologizes to Becky for mistrusting her. Although Becky did remark that she was trying to kill Marge, but backed out because although she found a good place to bury her, she couldn't choose a right shovel at the hardware store.
Becky was part of the angry mob that was trying to kill Homer Simpson during the Trappuccino incident. Some time during the crisis, Becky reconciled with Otto as they were seen hugging each other when the dome was destroyed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters/More Oddballs. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- In the special 400th episode "You Kent Always Say What You Want" Homer shows a wall of casual acquaintances that have previously stayed at their home for a while, but even though even though she stayed at there house for a number of days, Becky isn't included on the wall.
- She appears to be a parody of Peyton Flanders from the movie The Hand That Rocks the Cradle.
- Episode – "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge"
- Episode – "Old Yeller-Belly"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "The Burns and the Bees"
- Episode – "The Fool Monty"
- Book – Comic Book Guy's Book of Pop Culture
The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters