- "If you're so sure what it ain't, how 'bout telling us what it am?"
- ―Moe, to Lisa
- "Speaking from a strictly medical point of view... that ain't right."
- ―Dr. Hibbert[src]
Upon its discovery, the skeleton created a scandal in the town, and sparked age-old debates of science vs. religion.
The skeleton was later revealed to be a hoax and publicity stunt to advertise the opening of the aptly named Heavenly Hills Mall.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out decorations/Statues. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
A scene explaining the contents of the skeleton, which included plaster, among other things, was not used in the finalized episode.
- Episode – "Lisa the Skeptic"
- Episode – "A Tale of Two Springfields" (seen on wall)
- Episode – "Four Regrettings and a Funeral" (Chip Davis tribute credits)
- Couch gag – "Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit & Run (collectors card)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield