| Character Information
Seth is one of Homer's hippie friends. He is a co-owner of the Groovy Grove Juice Corporation (along with Munchie), and was a friend of Mona Simpson in the 1960s.
Between Seth and Munchie, Seth is the more serious and businesslike of the two. When Homer wanted to go to town to freak out squares, Seth quickly responded that they had a big order to fill. He didn't go along with the freak-out idea until Munchie said that they could duck out for a couple of hours, and even then Seth's first reaction was to call it a business trip so they could write off the mileage.
A younger Seth appeared in L.T. Smash's hippie nightmare.
He and Munchie also attended Lisa's town meeting about Lake Springfield.
When Mona Simpson died, he and Munchie were present at the funeral home, with noticeably grayer hair.
They were seen at a Cheech and Chong show and later at a Cheech and Chunk show.
They attended a Sungazer concert.
- Episode – "D'oh-in' in the Wind"
- Episode – "New Kids on the Blecch" (in L.T. Smash's nightmare)
- Episode – "Weekend at Burnsie's"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "Mona Leaves-a"
- Episode – "A Midsummer's Nice Dreams"
- Episode – "Covercraft"
- Episode – "Homer's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass" (opening sequence)
- Comic story – In the Swim
- Book – Simpsons World The Ultimate Episode Guide: Seasons 1-20