||The title of this article is a conjecture.|
Though the topic is found within The Simpsons universe, a proper name is not available.
| Lewis look-alike
| Character Information
The Lewis look-alike is a boy in Bart's class who looks very similar to Bart's other classmate Lewis Clark.
The Lewis look-alike is often seen in the background in Bart's class and around Springfield Elementary. He is a member of the school band and the Mighty Pigs pee-wee hockey team. He was one of the first to try one of Edna Krabappel's stale muffins. He has been seen displaying some quite dangerous behavior in the past e.g. putting a lit fire cracker into a pencil sharpener.
Behind the Laughter
- His appearance is strikingly similar to that of Lewis, however there are still some differences between the two:
- The easiest way to tell them apart is by their clothes. Where as Lewis most often wears a beige and orange striped shirt, the Lewis look-alike wears a jacket that is usually colored blue and green.
- Their facial features are also slightly different, with the look-alike having taller eyes and, most of the time, a smile on his face.
In The Simpsons Game he is one of children who buys Grand Theft Scratchy and becomes violent as a result. He is also seen walking around Springfield.
- He appears in the Opening sequence in Dewey Largo's band room playing the cymbals.
- In the new opening he is mistakenly coloured yellow, even though he was coloured black in the original sequence.
- Though he has never spoken in the series, he does speak in The Simpsons Game where he talks about his hobbies, "Robo-bots" and whether Springfield "sucks" or "rules".
||This article or section is incomplete.
Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.