- Check out our page on the current Tapped Out event, "Love, Springfieldian Style".
- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
- Welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Tapped Out Portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| The Simpsons: Tapped Out (TSTO) is a free game for iOS and Android, developed and published by Electronic Arts, first released on February 17, 2012. The game consists of the player helping Homer and other characters to rebuild Springfield. The game features the original cast.|
The game was removed from the App Store on March 3, 2012, due to connectivity issues primarily caused by the USA release of the game two days before. August and September that year saw the game re-launch in various countries, with January and February 2013 overlooking the game's long-awaited Android launch in various countries.
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Springfield’s festival of music has ended and all that’s left is the tedious hours of cleanup… just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It’s time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what’s next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "The war has ended and the generational divide has been mended – at least until bedtime. Now that a delicate peace has been established (as long as no vegetables are served and no bands are started), what’s next for Springfield? A parental prohibition? A crazy clown college? Or maybe a hilarious heist? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Bart Royale Takedown Teaser description.
- "It’s time to hang up the heists and wrap up the plots. It’s clear crime doesn’t pay (unless you’re already rich), and Homer and the gang need to get back to the daily grind. But what’s next for Springfield? A brutal build on a failing park? A murder mystery? A preteen road trip? A hidden fourth option so secret that we haven’t created yet? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Three) description.
- "Exotic, experimental, and just plain wrong animals are all tucked away in their exhibits, and the townsfolk are finally safe to leave their garbage out unattended once again. But what’s next for your town? Seriously, what’s next? We’ve got nothing. Maybe something with… the census? Oh geeze. Why? Why did we get so many margaritas last night? For Bill’s birthday? Bill sucks! Wait, are you writing that down? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Super Powers description.
- "The stories have been told, the carols sung, and the snow slush-ified. It’s a new year in Springfield and with it a new adventure. But what will 2019 bring? An elder arrival? A factory field trip? A picture-perfect plot? Who knows! We sure don’t. We were really counting on that apocalypse. Stay tuned for these exciting new updates for Tapped Out!"
- ―Not Yet Spring Cleaning event description.
- January 23rd: That’s not smoke from the Tire Fire, that’s romance in the air! Update now and experience true love – Springfieldian Style! Which isn’t just a marriage with cheese. It’s a 4-part event with new romantic tales from your favorite townsfolk. Play today and feel the warmth… from that smoldering Tire Fire.
- Whether you love a special someone, a sweet treat, or are my secret admirer, Steven – it’s time to celebrate the season of romance in Springfield!
- Remember donuts are the only love that comes with sprinkles. Get bonus donuts in our limited time Valentine’s Donut Packs.
- One’s breaking gender barriers, the other’s just a broken man. Gil’s back and he’s helping Vicki Valentine tappa-tappa-tappa off to Springfield.
- He’s a fraud, he’s a transient, no, worse, he’s a substitute teacher. Unlock Mr. Bergstrom today and give those young minds a temporary molding.
- Snap snap, man. Say high-diddly-ho to the Daddio and Mommio of Ned Flanders. Get Nedward and Capri Flanders in the store today. *berets included.
- Whether you are landscaping or manscaping, love is in the air. Finish Groundskeeper Willie’s tale to unlock Groundskeeper Wilma.
- Find all about the new event in the Love, Springfieldian Style page!