- "The New Year has been rung in, and the soggy decapitated goat heads have been wrung out. With Springfield getting back to normal, what will be next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? A valentine visit from a gluttonous gal? Maybe some military miseducation? You'll just have to wait and find out!"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on iTunes and Play Store
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The Osaka Flu has been cured and all but the most romanced (or kidnapped) of tourists have left Springfield for home. While Quimby demands FEMA money to clean up after the flood of foreigners, you’re free to wonder what will be next for your town. Military misfires? A covert convention? Or maybe a visit from a fake French fop? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Destination Springfield Takedown Teaser description
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- May 30: Thanks to Homer’s time traveling toaster, Caveman Moe is coming to town! And he’s pretty sure Moe’s Tavern is a step down from his cave.
- Itching for more specimens? Get Hollis Hurlbut, a historian with a “knack” for acquiring artifacts (psst…his knack is stealing), in the store.
- Collect shovels from Mom & Pop Hardware and dig up Homer’s time-capsule collectibles! No, not that one – that’s just a dead raccoon.
- Which came first, the Lizard or the time traveler? You decide! Collect enough specimens and craft the Homer Lizard to terrorize your town.
- Can you help Homer stop the future he caused and solve the Sphynx’s riddle? No, this question is not the riddle. Travel to “Ancient Egypt” in Act 2!
- Have Principal Skinner trade in his suit for a skirt & khat to become a living deity, and turn his God complex into just a complex!
- Unlock the Burning Tree at the Dig Site today! Yes, trees burn even while underground. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a Wikipedia article to edit.
- Get the Medieval Loot Box for a chance to unlock the Two-nicorn & more. Remember, one horn is too few, and three’s just a triceratops!
- Mayan Marge returns with the Mayan God and more, just to show those Egyptians that when you build giant triangular temples, you add some stairs.
- Last chance to unlock Taskmaster Willie on the prize track! He’ll whip you into shape, although he reserves the right to choose the shape.
- Put the Bart back into Moz(B)art! Get Vienna’s own talented composer quick, before this concerto becomes a requiem!
- Find all about the new event and updates in the Time Traveling Toaster, Road to Riches, Donut Day 2017 and 4th of July 2017 page!