- "The New Year has been rung in, and the soggy decapitated goat heads have been wrung out. With Springfield getting back to normal, what will be next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? A valentine visit from a gluttonous gal? Maybe some military miseducation? You'll just have to wait and find out!"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on iTunes and Play Store
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The Osaka Flu has been cured and all but the most romanced (or kidnapped) of tourists have left Springfield for home. While Quimby demands FEMA money to clean up after the flood of foreigners, you’re free to wonder what will be next for your town. Military misfires? A covert convention? Or maybe a visit from a fake French fop? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Destination Springfield Takedown Teaser description
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Dinosaurs, sphinxes and pirates… Oh my! History’s back to being old news and time travel is once again left to eccentric inventors and sci-fi writers. With the past put back in its proper place (minus a dinosaur or two), what’s next for Springfield? A summer time sing-off? A gathering of prideful pontificators? Or just a few weeks of vacation for the Tapped Out employees… Oh, definitely not that.
Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Time Traveling Toaster Takedown Teaser description.
- Febraury 12th: Have all the fun of a blind date with none of the post-date crying! Get the Date Night Mystery Box and enjoy lovely ladies, romantic hot spots & more!
- We choo-choo-choose you! Receive 10 FREE DONUTS by logging in today!
- Find all about the new update in the Valentine's Day 2018 page!
- January 23rd: This battle for the ages is also one BETWEEN the ages. Can General Bart get the adults to eat their collective shorts?
- The Mega Playscape may look simple, but you can fortify and earn “arrangement bonuses” by placing themed content. Wait, none of this sounds like play…
- From mutated animals to undead bodies to Death itself, the Doomsday Mystery Box delivers on its name. Except for the box part; it’s more of a rhombus.
- Unlock Wendell with the Zip Zap ‘Za pizza joint and fight the adults with vomit – it’s the gift that keeps on heaving.
- With age comes experience. With too much age comes experience, back problems, crankiness, and more. Still, these Hellfish are ready to fight!
- Moe’s Express, now selling beer to both babies and boomers. Because profiting from war is as American as apple pie.
- For a man who dreamed of being a principal the current conflict is a chance to get his feet in the water! Recruit Sgt. Skinner to join the fight!
- You know the saying: one man’s trash is another man's junk fort. Play now to find out if the adults can protect their stinky Shangri La from the kids!
- Why be a delinquent when you can unlock one straight from juvie? Jeremy Jailbird is eager to be paroled (or just sprung) to join the fight!
- Power your gas guzzler with some real, organic horsepower: get the Horse-Drawn SUV today! It’s 1 step forward and 2 hoofs back for transportation!
- Looks like this pacifier just stopped pacifying. Unlock Outlands Maggie and survive the wilds of Springfield.
- Find all about the new event in the Bart Royale page!