Tapped Out Portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| The Simpsons: Tapped Out (TSTO) is a free game for iOS and Android, developed and published by Electronic Arts, first released on February 17, 2012. The game consists of the player helping Homer and other characters to rebuild Springfield. The game features the original cast.|
The game was removed from the App Store on March 3, 2012, due to connectivity issues primarily caused by the USA release of the game two days before. August and September that year saw the game re-launch in various countries, with January and February 2013 overlooking the game's long-awaited Android launch in various countries.
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Springfield’s festival of music has ended and all that’s left is the tedious hours of cleanup… just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It’s time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what’s next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "The war has ended and the generational divide has been mended – at least until bedtime. Now that a delicate peace has been established (as long as no vegetables are served and no bands are started), what’s next for Springfield? A parental prohibition? A crazy clown college? Or maybe a hilarious heist? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Bart Royale Takedown Teaser description.
- March 21st: Homer and the Gang are thick as thieves! Wait, we mean thick AND thieves! Join them as they plunder the world of its treasures.
- You are getting hungry, VERY hungry. Get amateur hypnotist and semi-pro criminal Sven Golly with a Tray of Donuts today & receive 100 bonus Donuts!
- Nothing freezes a moment in time better than hot molten lava! Get the Pompeii Ruins today and say “Cheese!... Oh it burns! It burns!!”
- We’ve got Saviors for all species. Whether you’re a human or an alien, we’ve got a ‘Christ’ for you!
- The Pope is gearing up for a fight (that pointy staff’s not just for show), but will he be able to save Springfield’s soul? Get him in the store now!
- Time to play beat the sneak! Who will win this game of old man one-upmanship? Play Act 2 now and find out!
- Jack the Ripper is back! Will this Londonite cause some murderous mayhem, or this time, is he just killing with kindness? Unlock him and find out!
- Build a British Roundabout and watch thieves get away one left turn at a time. And remember, a robbery’s no excuse for not yielding the right of way.
- Is Homer in disguise or are you just seeing double? Maybe both! Get Guy Incognito in the store for Homer’s perfect alibi, and visit an optometrist!
- Posthumous poets Geoffrey Chaucer & Oscar Wilde are ready to bore… we mean haunt Springfield with rhymes. Unlock them with Westminster Abbey today!
- Crack open a case of trouble for Homer and Ned with the Monte Burns Casino Box, and roll the dice on what goodies are inside.
- Unlock Mr. Burns’ old schoolmate on the prize track today! Then find another 533 rich old white guys and you’ve got yourself a Congress!
- Our senile swindlers are trying their luck at a classic casino heist, but will they get caught grey-handed? Find out in the geriatric finale of Act 3!
- Find all about the new event in the The Springfield Jobs page!