- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 31 News: Two new episode titles, “Now Museum, Now You Don’t” and “Warrin’ Priests: Part Two”, have been revealed!
- Only until Thanksgiving of Horror airs!
- Check out our article on the current Tapped Out Treehouse of Horror event.
- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
- Welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Tapped Out Portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| The Simpsons: Tapped Out (TSTO) is a free game for iOS and Android, developed and published by Electronic Arts, first released on February 17, 2012. The game consists of the player helping Homer and other characters to rebuild Springfield. The game features the original cast.|
The game was removed from the App Store on March 3, 2012, due to connectivity issues primarily caused by the USA release of the game two days before. August and September that year saw the game re-launch in various countries, with January and February 2013 overlooking the game's long-awaited Android launch in various countries.
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Springfield’s festival of music has ended and all that’s left is the tedious hours of cleanup… just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It’s time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what’s next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "It’s time to hang up the heists and wrap up the plots. It’s clear crime doesn’t pay (unless you’re already rich), and Homer and the gang need to get back to the daily grind. But what’s next for Springfield? A brutal build on a failing park? A murder mystery? A preteen road trip? A hidden fourth option so secret that we haven’t created yet? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Three) description.
- "Exotic, experimental, and just plain wrong animals are all tucked away in their exhibits, and the townsfolk are finally safe to leave their garbage out unattended once again. But what’s next for your town? Seriously, what’s next? We’ve got nothing. Maybe something with… the census? Oh geeze. Why? Why did we get so many margaritas last night? For Bill’s birthday? Bill sucks! Wait, are you writing that down? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Super Powers description.
- "The stories have been told, the carols sung, and the snow slush-ified. It’s a new year in Springfield and with it a new adventure. But what will 2019 bring? An elder arrival? A factory field trip? A picture-perfect plot? Who knows! We sure don’t. We were really counting on that apocalypse. Stay tuned for these exciting new updates for Tapped Out!"
- ―Not Yet Spring Cleaning event description.
- "Age may be nothing but a number, but it turns out numbers are pretty important – that’s why everyone’s a lot happier to be back to normal. So abandon those babies (generally bad advice) and start preparing for Springfield’s next adventure! Will it be a harvest holiday or a sinister showdown? Maybe the Tapped Out Oracle will come out of her cave and tell us! That is, unless she sees her shadow. Hmm, am I mixing up local legends again? Either way, stay tuned for more Tapped Out!"
- ―Krusty's Last Gasp Online event description.
- October 23rd: Treehouse of Horror returns to Springfield and Kang and Kodos are up to their old tricks in a new dimension! Can Homer put the string cheese in string theory, or will he be stuck with the lowly multi-grain in multiverse? Update now and find out!
- Be careful what you wish for because it might come true! One birthday we accidentally wished for auto-playing trailers and look how that turned out!
- Workers of the world don't need to fear automation. Just look at Robot Homer – he's shiny and new and every bit as lazy as the original.
- If you ever need to TP a house then Dr. Griffin is the man to call, he knows toilet paper like the back of his hand.
- Gelatinous Homer is here to rampage through the town! After he sets overnight in the refrigerator of course.
- Get Bridge Troll Moe to exact a toll from all those traveling through the Deep Dark Woods. Yes, we somehow made Moe uglier. Please forgive us.
- Find all about the new event in the Treehouse of Horror XXX page!