- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 30 News: A new Sneak Peek for “Treehouse of Horror XXIX” has been released
- Only until Baby You Can't Drive My Car airs!
- Check out our article on the new Treehouse of Horror teaser for The Simpsons: Tapped Out!
- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
- Welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Tapped Out Portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| The Simpsons: Tapped Out (TSTO) is a free game for iOS and Android, developed and published by Electronic Arts, first released on February 17, 2012. The game consists of the player helping Homer and other characters to rebuild Springfield. The game features the original cast.|
The game was removed from the App Store on March 3, 2012, due to connectivity issues primarily caused by the USA release of the game two days before. August and September that year saw the game re-launch in various countries, with January and February 2013 overlooking the game's long-awaited Android launch in various countries.
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Springfield’s festival of music has ended and all that’s left is the tedious hours of cleanup… just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It’s time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what’s next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "The war has ended and the generational divide has been mended – at least until bedtime. Now that a delicate peace has been established (as long as no vegetables are served and no bands are started), what’s next for Springfield? A parental prohibition? A crazy clown college? Or maybe a hilarious heist? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Bart Royale Takedown Teaser description.
- "It’s time to hang up the heists and wrap up the plots. It’s clear crime doesn’t pay (unless you’re already rich), and Homer and the gang need to get back to the daily grind. But what’s next for Springfield? A brutal build on a failing park? A murder mystery? A preteen road trip? A hidden fourth option so secret that we haven’t created yet? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Three) description.
- "All good things must come to an end. And so must dangerous theme parks and quasi-murderous robots. What’s next for the town once voted “Most Likely to Be Abandoned” by American Eyesore Magazine. Monster matches? An education in prop comedy? Or an old school super summer? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings, and stories coming soon!"
- ―Poochie's Dog Dayz description.
- "Exotic, experimental, and just plain wrong animals are all tucked away in their exhibits, and the townsfolk are finally safe to leave their garbage out unattended once again. But what’s next for your town? Seriously, what’s next? We’ve got nothing. Maybe something with… the census? Oh geeze. Why? Why did we get so many margaritas last night? For Bill’s birthday? Bill sucks! Wait, are you writing that down? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Super Powers description.
- October 17th: Time for a crossover, the spookiest and most desperate of all TV events! Play TSTO for a Treehouse of Horror-based tale, then tune in tonight on FOX!
- Find all about the new event in the "Treehouse of Horror XXIX" episode tie-in page!
- October 3rd: Behind every great man is a woman, and behind every great Dracula is a bat-woman hanging upside down. Get Countess Dracula today!
- Something wicked this way comes… and she’s coming with donuts! Get this witch as a bonus today when you purchase a Truckload of 300 Donuts!
- Help Frankenstein’s Monster and Julienstein get away from all those pitchfork-wielding townsfolk with the Monster’s Castle. They booked it on AirBnBoo.
- We’re seeing RED! And it’s not blood. Count Dracula is a Republican! Get Count Dracula today and watch him drain the life out of the liberal agenda.
- Find all about the new event in the Treehouse of Horror XXIX page!