Tapped Out Portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- "The New Year has been rung in, and the soggy decapitated goat heads have been wrung out. With Springfield getting back to normal, what will be next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? A valentine visit from a gluttonous gal? Maybe some military miseducation? You'll just have to wait and find out!"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on iTunes and Play Store
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The Osaka Flu has been cured and all but the most romanced (or kidnapped) of tourists have left Springfield for home. While Quimby demands FEMA money to clean up after the flood of foreigners, you’re free to wonder what will be next for your town. Military misfires? A covert convention? Or maybe a visit from a fake French fop? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Destination Springfield Takedown Teaser description
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Dinosaurs, sphinxes and pirates… Oh my! History’s back to being old news and time travel is once again left to eccentric inventors and sci-fi writers. With the past put back in its proper place (minus a dinosaur or two), what’s next for Springfield? A summer time sing-off? A gathering of prideful pontificators? Or just a few weeks of vacation for the Tapped Out employees… Oh, definitely not that.
Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Time Traveling Toaster Takedown Teaser description.
- October 3rd: Trade in your pens and papers for quills and parchment and get ready to go to the new Magical Academy! Keep your laptops though. We’re not insane.
- Magical mayhem and mystical beasts have appeared, and Springfield needs an 8-year-old hero! No, not you Lisa. Sit down. Get Angelica Button now!
- Mystical beasts are running rampant! Send your townsfolk on missions to capture the beasts and turn them on the evil sorcerer. You know, easy stuff.
- Without peasants, who would carry the pitchforks? Who will be squashed in battle? Whose houses will be burnt down by dragons? Get yours today!
- Justice isn’t blind, it just lacks depth perception! Get the new Cy-cop Wiggops in the store today! He’s got his eye on the donuts.
- Real life deserves a rockin’ soundtrack. Unlock the Music Automaton on the prize track and enjoy your own theme song! Hope no one’s name is Orange!
- The Mystery Boxes have it all – monsters, mutants and haunted houses!... No word on your parents’ respect though.
- Find all about the new event in the Treehouse of Horror XXVIII page!