Grampa Simpson's Guide to Aging
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Grampa Simpson's Guide to Aging
| Book Information
- "From the forgetful patriarch of the Simpson family himself comes Grampa Simpson's Guide to Aging, a handbook that contains invaluable insight on living to a ripe old age. This hilarious book is packed with complaints about everything and anecdotes from Grampa Simpson's wild past, such as his recollection of World War II experiences and stories about Homer's childhood. Some of them might even be true! With tips on parenting, romance, and more, Grampa Simpson's Guide to Aging is the ultimate authority on antiquated thinking."
- Introduction by Jasper Beardley
- Am I Old?
- Things To Do Before I Due
- Dr. Nick Riviera's Anatomically Incorrect Guide to the Ailments of the Aged
- Young vs. Old: Which Is Better?
- Deciphering the Secret Language of Young People
- Bart Simpson's T-Shirts for the Old and Cranky Part One
- Comic Books for Old People
- Social Media for Senior Citizens
- Motivational Posters for the Elderly
- What Kind of Old Are You? Part One
- A Virtual Tour of Grampa Simpson's Brain
- The Dependables in "Seems Like Old Crimes!"
- What Kind of Old Are You? Part Two
- Do's and Don'ts of Dating for the Elderly and Elderly at Heart
- Bart Simpson's T-Shirts for the Old and Cranky Part Two
- Gift-Giving Ideas from Around Your House
- Build Your Elderly Ensemble
- Last Hurrah Headstones
- The Springfield Retirement Castle poster
- The Dependables Trading Cards