- "He's got a heart as big as my booooooooobs!"
- ―Booberella re: Charles Montgomery Burns
- "I guess we'll have to agree to agree on this one."
- ―Kent Brockman
- "(After long pause) Boooooobs!"
| Barbara "Booberella" Lelavinsky
| Character Information
Barbara "Booberella" Lelavinsky is an ample-chested vampire-looking woman and a local TV personality in Springfield.
Booberella hosts late-night monster movies and always dresses in low-cut vampire-style outfits that show lots of cleavage. She is well aware of her large breasts, and constantly draws attention to them, makes reference to them, or tells people to look at them.
Booberella's trademark, unsurprisingly, is her breast obsession (with her own breasts), in combination with talking like a vampire. For example, when commercial breaks occur in movies that she hosts, she says things like, "We'll be right back! Then you can see more of my booooooooobs!" in a manner reminiscent of Count Dracula saying, "I want to suck your bloood!"
She also once appeared in an interview with Kent Brockman where they were discussing Mr. Burns' recent purchase of Channel 6. When Kent made a statement and was obviously waiting for a reply, there was a long pause, during which Booberella said nothing. Finally she looked directly into the camera and said, "Boooobs!"
When Marge Simpson was taken hostage during a bank robbery, she managed to place a cellphone call to Homer and told him that if she didn't make it out alive, he could get re-married to anyone whose name was on the list in the back of his closet. Booberella was one of the names on the list.
Booberella also has her own line of handbags.
Barbara Lelavinsky, which is revealed to be Booberella's real name, replaced Marge at the Springfield Shopper.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters/B-List Celebrities. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters/Prehistorians. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
- Booberella is a parody of Elvira (a character portrayed by Cassandra Peterson), who is in turn a spoof of Vampira.
- Booberella's name is likely a play on words of Vampirella and Barbarella.
- Booberella was created by Kevin Curran.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters