Homer Simpson's Little Book of Laziness
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Homer Simpson's Little Book of Laziness
| Book Information
- "Few men have reached the very pinnacle of apathy quite like Homer Simpson. His epic inertia is an example to us all. Now, for the first time, Homer reveals the secrets behind his extraordinary ability to get absolutely nothing done. From tips on how to avoid working at work to Homer's suitably slapdash design for his "Lazy House of the Future," this ode to the joys of sloth shows a true American idle at his lazy best. Also covering Homer's lackadaisical take on classic art, his indispensable tips on lethargic eating, housework avoidance, and many more sluggish subjects, Homer Simpson's Little Book of Laziness is a must-read for ne'er-do-wells everywhere. Packed with inserts and special features, such as an eight-page pullout Sloth Man comic and a foldout "Anatomy of a Layabout" feature focusing on fellow lazybones Barney Gumble, Homer Simpson's Little Book of Laziness is absolutely bursting with inactivity."
- Stickers and "Idler's Crest" poster (pocket inside front cover)
- The Idler's Handbook
- Homer's Work Station
- Texting Abbreviations
- Identifying the 21 Types of Lazy Men (and Women)
- Homer's Anti-Motivational Posters
- The Anatomy of a Layabout
- Comic Book Guy's Comic Book Adaptations of Books You'll Never Take the Time to Read
- Shirker Image
- Homer's Dine-O-Vations
- For the Want of a Nut
- Musical Instruments You Can Play Without Taking Lessons!
- Pimp My Chair: Homer's Dream Motorized Power Seat
- 1950 vs. Today
- A Lazy Look at Fashion!
- The Lazy Hall of Fame
- Thoughtful Last-Minute Gifts
- Moe Szyslak's Romantic Poems for the Lazy Lover
- Lazy Man's Tool Kit
- Homer's Lazy House of the Future
- Last-Minute Halloween Costumes!
- The Adventures of Sloth Man
- The Art of Marge
- Am I Lazy?
- Homer Simpson's Handy Portable Excuses Card (pocket inside rear cover)