| The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
| Book Information
|| Scott M. Gimple
|| Bill Morrison, Karen Bates, Tim Bavington, Chris Clements, Terry Delegeane, Luis Escobar, Tim Harkins, Bill Ho, Chia-Hsien Jason Ho, Abel Laxamana, Jim Massara, Kevin M. Newman, Phil Ortiz, Julius Preite, Chris Roman, Jennifer Sindon, Steve Steere, Jr., Erick Tran and Christopher Ungar
|| Are We There Yet?
The Guide to Springfield is an Are We There Yet? book by Bongo Entertainment and Matt Groening Productions. It is a travel guide to Springfield, and contains sections on Attractions, Lodging, Dining, Nightlife, Shopping and Annual Events. It has features "written" by Hollis Hurlbut, on Springfield's history; Reverend Timothy Lovejoy, about places of worship; Kirk Van Houten, about nightlife; Bart Simpson's guide for kids and Dr. Hibbert's survival guide.
"What's Right with Springfield?"Edit
- Dr. Nick Riviera, M.D. picked the "Springfield Morgue".
- Database, age 8, picked the "Springfield Observatory".
- Martin Prince, Jr., age 10, picked the "Springfield Arboretum".
- Barney Gumble, entrepreneur, picked "Moe's".
- Dr. Colossus, professional supervillain, picked "Herman's Military Antiques".
- Agnes Skinner, widow, picked the "Springfield Swap Meet".
- Lou, police officer, picked the "Springfield A&M".
- Cletus Delroy, slack-jawed yokel, picked the "Springfield Dump".
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, local merchant, picked the "Kwik-E-Mart".
- Lionel Hutz, attorney, picked the "Springfield Police Station Drunk Tank".
- Dolph, age unknown, picked the "Springfield Church".
- Jasper, retiree, picked "Mt. Swartzwelder Historic Cider Mill".
- Uter, age 10, picked "Ah, Fudge!".
- Cecil, former hydroengineer, picked the "Springfield Dam".
- Dr. Julius Hibbert, physician picked the "Springfield Auction House".
- Doris, lunchlady, picked the "Springfield Mystery Spot".