| Springfield Bridge
| Location Information
Springfield (Memorial) Bridge is a bridge in Springfield. Due to poor civic planning, corruption and an overly yokelized workforce, the bridge is the only road access out of Springfield. It is covered in graffiti such as "Class of '78 rules!," "Marge I love Marge You," and "El Barto Hired Someone That Was Here." The bridge is also home to many of Springfield's hobos.
The bridge was destroyed during a failed attempt to stop a comet heading towards Springfield by means of a missile, which instead hit the bridge. The bridge was reconstructed soon after.
Once, Marge got distressed and parked her car in the middle of the bridge, refusing to move, until Homer came along.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out decorations/Street decorations. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
An aerial view of the bridge when Marge parked her car in the middle of it.
- Episode – "Homer's Odyssey"
- Episode – "Moaning Lisa"
- Episode – "Bart the Daredevil"
- Episode – "Homer Alone"
- Episode – "Bart's Comet"
- Episode – "'Round Springfield"
- Episode – "Moe Baby Blues"
- Special – Do the Bartman
- Comic story – Ralph Wiggum's Day Off
- Comic story – Krustyland Amusement Park (mentioned)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by embiggening it.|
Locations in Springfield