| The Murderhorn
| Location Information
The Murderhorn is the highest mountain in Springfield that Homer climbed to promote the Powersauce bar.
According to Bart, The Murderhorn is 20,000 feet (6144m) high. There are two smaller Mountains next to it meaning that there is/was possibly underground volcanic activity pushing the Mountains up. Both smaller mountains, which remain unnamed, look miniscule compared to the mountain that is larger than it. If the Murderhorn is 20,000 feet high, then the mountain that precedes it would be around 11,000 feet.
Homer at the second last peak
- Grampa - Apparently fell off the top of the Mountain.
- C.W. McAllister - Grampa tried to eat him after he ran out of food. Froze to death.
- Two Sherpas - They were guiding Homer to the top but he fired them.
- Homer Simpson - destroyed the last peak making the second last peak the top.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out decorations/Hills and mountains. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter