- "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza slice, that's Mike's Slices!"
- ―the slogan of Mike's Slices[src]
| Mike's Slices
| Food Truck Information
Mike's Slices is a food truck owned by Mike Wegman.
When Homer asked Mike Wegman what his dream was, Mike told Homer that it was to open a food truck that specialized in pizza slices, where each slice was made individually so none were left under a heat lamp getting dried up. Homer and Mike went to Mr. Burns to get funding but Burns shot Mike in the face with a blunderbuss when Mike started ranting at Burns. Eventually, Mike turned to the Springfield Mafia to get funding, taking out a loan of $100,000 from them, spending $50,000 on his food truck and betting $50,000 on a basketball game to win the money back and pay off the Mafia.
When the Mafia turned up to collect their money, Mike was listening to the basketball game, where Lehigh University, who he bet on, lost. The Mafia were getting ready to kill Mike when he and Homer escaped in the food truck. They made their way to the Auto Yard where they decided to hide among the other food trucks. However, the Mafia found them and Fat Tony got ready to kill Mike. However, Fat Tony smelled the pizza cooking and Homer brought the Mafia slices. The Mafia all enjoyed the pizza and Homer tried to convince Fat Tony to let Mike pay off the money with Mike's Slices. Fat Tony thought that was a gamble, which gave them the idea to allow people to gamble at Mike's Slices too.
At some point, Mike ended up pushing Mike's Slices off a bridge. However, he claimed he had a good reason for doing so.
Mike's Slices is a blue and red food truck with images of pizza slices all over it. The food truck plays a musical version of "That's Amore", composed by Harry Warren. The slogan of the truck is written on an Italian flag and is a parody of the lyrics from "That's Amore", saying "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza slice, that's Mike's Slices!"
The menu consists of:
- Classic New York
- This Za Has Meatballs, a reference to Rapaport's book This Book Has Balls.
- Bernard King's Pepperoni (Bernard King is Michael Rapaport's favorite Knick).
- Hot Carrots
- A Tribe Called Pesto comes from Rapaport's documentary Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest.
- Maureen's Garlic Knots
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out decorations/Vehicles. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "Go Big or Go Homer"
- Episode – "The Dad-Feelings Limited"
- Episode – "Bart the Cool Kid" (mentioned)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out