| Sheldon Skinner
| Character Information
During World War II, he fought in Grampa's World War II company, the Flying Hellfish, as their Radio Operator. He is also constantly the butt of several jokes by his comrades, with one particular joke involving a note saying "shoot me" being placed on his backside. He remarks that he "didn't join the unit to make friends" grudgingly after realizing the prank. He desired three chicken dinners every day after deciding to make the tontine on the Hellfish Bonanza.
He died in a parade float accident in 1979, along with Arnie Gumble, Iggy Wiggum, Etch Westgrin and Griff McDonald, who are all members of Abe Simpson's Flying Hellfish. Nelson said they egged his grave once.
- Episode – "Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"" (flashback)
- Episode – "The Debarted" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Boy Meets Curl" (flashback)
- Episode – "The Ten-Per-Cent Solution" (flashback)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXIV" (opening sequence)
- Comic story – War Is Smelly!
Flying Hellfish members
|Charles Montgomery Burns • Arnie Gumble • Milton "Oxford" Haas • Griff McDonald • Asa Phelps • Sheldon Skinner • Abraham Simpson • Etch Westgrin • Iggy Wiggum|
The Simpsons characters