Springfield County Court House
| Springfield County Court House
| Location Information
- Krusty the Clown's armed robbery case
- Charles Montgomery Burns vs. Bart Simpson
- Bart Simpson's trial over the "murder" of Seymour Skinner
- Marge Simpson's shoplifting trial
- Chester J. Lampwick vs. The Itchy & Scratchy Show
- Lisa Simpson (Science) vs. the City (Religion)
- Homer Simpson's Screamapillar case
- The Mrs. Bellamy murder trial
- Bart Simpson vs. Homer Simpson over Baby Stink Breath royalties
- Witches trial
- Comic Book Guy vs. Homer Simpson
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Government buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
The Simpsons Guy
After discovering that Pawtucket Patriot Ale was Duff Beer that was merely with a different label, there was a trial issued to sue the Pawtucket Brewery for copyright infringement. Judge Fred Flintstone agreed on the charges against the brewery, but brings up that both Duff and Pawtucket Beer are imitations of his favorite beer, Budrock.
Though, Quahog dismissed the charges as they doubt anyone from Springfield would come to enforce them.
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by.|
Locations in Springfield
The Simpsons: Hit & Run Locations