| Location Information
Knockers is a bar located near Springfield on Route 98. The bar's trademark is hiring large-breasted women to work as barmaids, and one of its regular events is "Wet T-Shirt Day". However, the bar also has a sign saying "Do not stare at our waitresses' large breasts".
Homer visited Knockers when he got kicked out of Moe's Tavern for spoiling Lenny's surprise birthday party. While at Knockers, Homer met Ray Magini the roofer and (because it was Wet T-Shirt Day) he managed to get into trouble for staring which the sign says no looking at our waitresses big breasts.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Adult buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
- Knockers is a parody of Hooters.
- The children's menu at Knockers is shaped like knockers.
- Episode – "Don't Fear the Roofer"
- Episode – "'Paths of Glory"
- Special – Join The Simpsons at the Daytona 500 (billboard)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Locations in Springfield