| Duff Gardens
| Location Information
Duff Gardens is an amusement park based on Duff Beer.
Duff Gardens is shown in a photograph in the Simpson family photo album.
Bart and Lisa Simpson visit Duff Gardens with their aunt Selma.
Bart and Lisa ride "The Little Land of Duff" attraction, where they hear this song, repeated over and over:
Other Duff Gardens attractions include:
- the Beeramid
- the Beerquarium ("Home of the world's happiest fish")
- the Beer Hall of Presidents
Inside the Little Land of Duff ride.
- the Barrel Roll
- the Washing Machine ride
- the Whiplash rollercoaster
- Singing group Hooray for Everything (who sing a politically correct version of Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" and are based on Up with People), and a direct parody of Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade.
In the gift shop, Bart spots "Beer Goggles", a sort of glasses that mimicks what drunks see. Aunt Selma appears young, feminine, and beautiful to Bart and also somehow, alters her voice. Later, they see the mascots of Duff Beer, The Seven Duffs: Sleazy, Queazy, Edgy, Surly, Tipsy, Remorseful, and Dizzy.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out entertainment buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
||Dimensions - D x W
Lizard Queen Lisa (25)
||10 x 11
|Polishing Beer Goggles
Behind the Laughter
Duff Gardens is a parody of Busch Gardens and Disneyland, including the "Little Land of Duff" ride, which is a direct parody of the Disneyland ride "It's A Small World".