| Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower)
| Location Information
Big Ben is the name of the great bell inside of the clock tower in London.
It is seen briefly when the Simpsons visit London.
Big Ben's analogue clock was replaced with a digital clock and it could blast off like a rocket.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out SciFi buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXIII" (opening segment)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXV"
- Comic story – The City of London This Summer
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
|Apollo Theatre • The Benny Hilton • Big Ben • Buckingham Palace • Buckingham Pay-Less Motel • Emporium of Exotica • Hampton Court Palace • Harrods • Hasting's Books • Heathrow Airport • Heathrow Teleport • Judi Dench's Fish & Chips • London Eye • Parkfield Manor • River Thames • Scotland Yard • The Shard • St. Beatles Cathedral • Tower of London • Wembley Stadium • Westminster Abbey • Westminster Bridge|