| Dracula-la Land
| Location Information
Dracula-la Land is a neighborhood of Springfield where everyone is a vampire, or at least looks like one.
Homer and Count Dracula drove into Dracula-la Land searching for their children (Lisa and Edmund), who had run off together. After a brief search, which included asking Count von Count if he'd seen the kids, Dracula spotted Edmund carrying Lisa up the side of a bell tower.
Vampires seen in Dracula-la Land
- Count Dracula (from the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula)
- Orlok (from the film Nosferatu)
- Blacula (from a 1970s blaxploitation horror movie)
- Selene (from the Underworld series)
- Grandpa Munster (from the sitcom The Munsters)
- Count Fudge-ula (a breakfast cereal mascot, intended as a parody of real-life advertising character Count Chocula)
- Count von Count (from Sesame Street)
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out Treehouse of Horror buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
Locations in Springfield