| Springsonian Museum
| Location Information
The Springsonian Museum is one of many museums in Springfield.
It held an Egyptian exhibit that Homer and Lisa broke into to see. The museum was the victim of a fire dealt by the Springfield Voluntary Fire Department. It is a few blocks from Springfield's Russian district.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out museums. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
The museum gets its name from the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C.
- Episode – "Lost Our Lisa"
- Episode – "Mom and Pop Art"
- Episode – "Crook and Ladder"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by.|
Locations in Springfield