| El Chemistri
| Location Information
El Chemistri, address "1501 West Oak Street", is a fine dining restaurant in Springfield.
Marge, Bart and Lisa were invited to come here for their food blog, "The Three Mouthketeers". Marge had originally invited Homer along too, but sent him to the wrong place as she thought he might ruin it for them. However, Marge and the kids left the restaurant early to go and find Homer as Marge felt bad about it.
The food is made with various high-tech means, such as being cooked in space. It is served in test tubes and other various methods, such as rolled up into balls. Some of the menu items are:
- Pine Needle Sorbet Ice Cream - Ice cream made using liquid nitrogen to freeze it.
- Deconstructed Caesar Salad - A deconstructed Caesar salad that comes in parts in test tubes. The parts of the salad are Romaine lettuce gel, egg yolk ice, croûton foam and anchovy air. The customers are told to eat it in this order: gel, ice, foam, air, foam, ice, gel, foam, air.
- Regret - A soup that is served on a pillow. A single tear is added to the soup and the pillow deflates.
- Porkchops 100 Ways - One hundred small pork chops (or a vegetarian substitute for vegetarians) are served on a three-story platform.
- Zero-Gravity Root Vegetables - Several root vegetables that are cooked in the vacuum of space.
- Apple Pie Ball - A slice of apple pie that has been rolled up into a ball. The dessert was served in a bag that was woven from the silk from a spider that was fed blueberries.
Since the restaurant is so upper class, it is very hard to get reservations here. Kent Brockman struggled to get a reservation and could only get in at 5:30 or 9:30. Popular foodies have also been invited to dine here. People get invitation cards to the restaurant telling them the time to come.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out restaurants (non-premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
||Dimensions - D x W
This Little Wiggy Pt. 3
||7 x 11
|Overcomplicating Simple Cuisine
Behind the Laughter
The restaurant name may be a parody of the real-life restaurant elBulli and the "molecular gastronomy" with which it is associated.