Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Location Information
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out restaurants (non-premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
- Lance Wilder, the show's background design supervisor since season 2, named Zesty's after a pizzeria in his hometown of Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
- The restaurant can be seen in the new HD opening sequence.
- Episode – "Bart's Inner Child"
- Episode – "Bart Gets an Elephant"
- Episode – "Beyond Blunderdome"
- Episode – "Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?"
- Episode – "Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge"
- Episode – "At Long Last Leave"
- Episode – "Walking Big & Tall"
- Episode – "I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh"
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
- Video game – The Simpsons Wrestling
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- HD Opening Sequence
Zesty's after a city riot
|The Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop • Aztec Theater • Citytown Shopping Village • Costington's • D'Errico's Market • The Hate Box • Hobbies Toys Serendipity • Insurance Co. • It Blows • Java the Hut • Jebediah Springfield Park • Lon's Laundry • Noiseland Video Arcade • The Pan-Fried Dragon • Skip's Diner • The Singing Sirloin • Springfield Downtown City Pharmacy • Springfield Elementary School • Springfield Municipal Building • Springfield Museum of Natural History • Springfield Googolplex Theatres • Springfield Palace Hotel • Springfield Town Hall • Statue of Jebediah Springfield • Try-N-Save • Up, Up and Buffet! • Zesty's|
The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings
Locations in Springfield