Ronald Reagan Reeducation Center
| Ronald Reagan Reeducation Center
| Location Information
The Ronald Reagan Reeducation Center is a prison. People who hate America are sent here to be re-educated. The Simpsons are sent here as Marge says that they hate Americans. It is based on an island in the sea. Real criminals are thrown in here too.
Not all of the America hating criminals actually do hate it, but for doing or saying anything that is even the smallest bit unpatriotic, for example a man who said imported wine was better than Napa Valley wine. Bill Clinton was sent for disagreeing with tax cuts and a man was sent there for being a registered democrat.
Prisoners are re-educated (brainwashed) with poor conditions, regular punishment and a cartoon that portrays the Bill of Rights as an anthropomorphic drunken document.
Known occupants and 'crimes'
- The Simpsons (Publicly stating they hate America)
- Dixie Chicks
- Elmo (Went to wrong fundraiser)
- Michael Moore (Probably for his films)
- Bill Clinton (Saying tax cuts were unwise)
- The last registered democrat (Being a registered democrat)
- Janeane Garofalo
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Government buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.