| Springfield Aquarium
| Location Information
Springfield Aquarium is an aquarium in Springfield. There motto is "Dead Fish Skimmed Daily."
The students from Springfield Elementary School went on a trip to the aquarium. During the trip, Bart entered the tank for exotic creatures and got attacked by the sea creatures in it.
Homer went to the Aquarium where he bought a ticket for "Stupid People" admission, which was 3x the price of an adult ticket. He then bought splash insurance too, and got cheated out of change for the money he gave. He then entered the Aquarium and got splashed, only to be told splash insurance didn't cover the entrance.
- They have three walruses that are fed in front of the guests.
- They have an exhibit called "Wonders of the Gulf Coast."
- There is a video about Arctic sea lions.
- There is a penguin habitat. The penguins fly when no one is looking.
- There is a Pacific habitat, which is being remodeled. The fish (including a whale), are kept in plastic bags in their storage facility.
- There is a tank where visitors can see some of the most exotic species of the coral reef, including a giant clam, which Bart Simpson uses to moon his class, which mistakes his buttocks for pearls.
- There are also some smaller tanks, which have other fish, including: the moray eel, the sea bass (which resembles Homer) and several sharks, including a hammerhead.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Zoo buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- The aquarium used to serve beer - they stopped after a drunk Homer Simpson got into a fight with an octopus.
Behind the Laughter
A lot of the designs for the Springfield Aquarium were based on the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California.