| Apu's apartment
| Location Information
When the Octuplets were first born, they were given lots of free stuff as they were so popular in the media. Once the story that a couple in Shelbyville had nine children, all this stuff was taken away. When Homer and Marge turned up, Apu tried to give them a child here until they learned to cope with the children.
The apartment is part of a large block of apartments. It is decorated to look like an Indian house, since it has Indian-style doors and many other pieces of Indian furniture, including a Ganesha statue.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Homes. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "Lisa on Ice"
- Episode – "I'm with Cupid"
- Episode – "Eight Misbehavin'"
- Episode – "Bye, Bye, Nerdie"
- Episode – "The Sweetest Apu"
- Episode – "Moe Letter Blues"
- Episode – "Dangers on a Train"
- Episode – "Werking Mom"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Locations in Springfield
The Simpsons: Hit & Run Locations