Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Mt. Springfield
| Location Information
Mount Springfield, also known as the Springfield Volcano, is a long-dormant volcano located just outside of Springfield.
It once caught fire from a discarded camera light bulb. Bart and Lisa were on the mountain earlier to take a picture for the Springfield Phone Book cover contest; Bart as a prank shot the light bulb at Lisa. The fire spread, trapping Bart and Lisa on the mountain, until Barney and a very inebriated Homer (Homer downed six cans of beer to ensure Barney remained sober to pilot the helicopter) lifted them to safety.
A mailman was once discovered frozen in Mt. Springfield's snowcap.
|This article or section is incomplete.
- Episode – "Lisa the Greek"
- Episode – "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses"
- Episode – "Half-Decent Proposal"
- Episode – "She Used to Be My Girl"
- Episode – "Homer's Paternity Coot"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXX" (When Hairy Met Slimy)
- Comic story – How Sweet It Ain't
- Comic story – In the Name of Lava!
- Comic story – D'oh vs. the Volcano!