| Springfield Drive-In
| Location Information
The Springfield Drive-In is a drive-in movie theater in Springfield.
The theater can be seen from the rooftop garden of the Kwik-E-Mart, where Apu told Lisa he watches movies for free. Homer was once distracted from committing insurance fraud for Moe by the film Hail to the Chimp!, which was showing at the drive-in. The children of Springfield broke curfew to see the classic British horror film The Bloodening at the drive-in, which in turn, inspired them to get revenge on their parents. Abe and Zelda once went on a date to the drive-in.
- I Spit on Your Grave
- I Thumb Through Your Magazines
- Hail to the Chimp!
- The Bloodening
- Dude, Where's My Virginity?
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
In The Simpsons Road Rage, the drive-in is located Downtown, where it is playing a black-and-white Itchy & Scratchy cartoon. Other movies advertised as playing are Steamboat Itchy and Hail to the Chimp!.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Treehouse of Horror buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Prerelease footage of The Simpsons Road Rage shows that at some point in the game's development, the film showing at the drive-in was going to be Steamboat Itchy, but it was replaced with a generic Itchy & Scratchy cartoon for the final game.
- Episode – "Lisa the Vegetarian"
- Episode – "Dumbbell Indemnity"
- Episode – "Wild Barts Can't Be Broken"
- Episode – "The Old Man and the Key"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Springfield Drive-In, as seen in The Simpsons Road Rage.
Locations in Springfield