Lower East Side
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Lower East Side
| Location Information
The Lower East Side is a district of Springfield with a Jewish ethnicity. Krusty the Clown grew up in this neighborhood. It possesses the Springfield Jewish Walk of Fame.
The Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky, the father of Krusty the Clown, is considered the most respected man in all the Lower East Side.
Homer and Marge lived here for a time in the 1980s before Lisa was born.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Homes. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "Like Father, Like Clown"
- Episode – "Lisa's First Word"
- Episode – "Today I Am a Clown"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Lower East Side Homes)
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
The Lower East Side during Krusty the Clown's childhood.
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by embiggening it.|
Locations in Springfield