Lower East Side
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Lower East Side
| Location Information
The Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky, the father of Krusty the Clown, is considered the most respected man in all the Lower East Side.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Homes. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "Like Father, Like Clown"
- Episode – "Lisa's First Word"
- Episode – "Today I Am a Clown"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Lower East Side Homes)
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
The Lower East Side during Krusty the Clown's childhood.
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by.|
Locations in Springfield