||This article or section needs to be cleaned up to fit in with the Manual of Style.|
Reason given is: Citations needed
| Springfield International Airport
| Location Information
Springfield International Airport is the primary airport serving Springfield.
There is a private bar for pilots called The Little Black Box. It is the primary hub for Air Springfield.
Airlines and Destinations
- AeroBrasil (Rio de Janeiro)
- Air Brasilia (Rio de Janeiro)
- Air China (Beijing)
- Air Cincinnati (Cincinnati)
- Air France (Paris)
- Air India (Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai)
- Air Japan (Tokyo)
- Air Napoli (Florence)
- Air Springfield (Bozeman, Chicago-O'Hare, Dayton, Detroit, Gainesville, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Kingston, London-Heathrow, New York, Paris, Seoul, Washington, D.C.)
- Alitalia (Rome)
- Derry Air (Dublin)
- Israeli Air (Israel)
- No-Frills Airlines (Aruba, Capital City)
- Solvang Air (Solvang)
- Springfield Airways (Los Angeles)
- Suntan Airlines (Miami)
- Trans Albanian Airlines (Tirana)
- Transhemispheric Airlines (Australia)
Incidents and Accidents
- Homer Simpson went to The Little Black Box, the last bar in Springfield after being kicked out of Moe's Tavern. Then he was sent to take charge of a flight to Chicago-O'Hare (although he didn't know how to fly a plane). When he got into the Air Springfield Airbus A340, he accidentally raised the landing gear while parked on the apron. There were no injuries.
- An Air Springfield Airbus A340 over-ran the runway and ended up in the river and magically seemed to change into a McDonnell Douglas DC-10. There were no minor injuries as well.
- Springfield mayor Joe Quimby attempted to hijack a Boeing 747.
- When the Simpsons were flying to Italy, Homer tried to find a TV screen in his armrest, just like there are in first class. He found cables and he pulls them, causing an engine to fall from the plane and ended up in Cletus's farm 
- An angry passenger by the name of Homer Simpson started a protest aboard an Air Springfield 737-200 during an extremely long delay. He stole the intercom and locked himself in the bathroom to speak to the passengers. He was eventually removed and the flight continued uneventfully. A video of it was shot by an anonymous person and put on the internet. It is unknown if charges were pressed by either Simpson or the airline.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Miscellaneous buildings (non-premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
||Dimensions - D x W
Around the World Pt. 2
||14 x 12
||Cirque du Springfield|
History Mystery Box
|Scanning Baggage for Embarrassing Items