| Planet Hype
| Location Information
Planet Hype (a.k.a. Planet Springfield) is an over-hyped, overly trendy movie-themed restaurant located at the Springfield Squidport. It specializes in breakfast-cereal-encrusted meats, such as the Krusty-O Chicken. Rainier Wolfcastle is frequently seen here, as he is a principal investor in the establishment.
The restaurant contains memorabilia from many films, including the Cane from Citizen Kane and the script for The Cable Guy, starring Jim Carrey. (However, the script ended up being torn apart by Homer, who hated the movie for "nearly ruin[ing] Jim Carrey's career.")
Hans Moleman drove his pink Cadillac into the side of the building on its grand opening.
In The Simpsons Road Rage, it is located in the Entertainment District. In The Simpsons: Hit & Run, it is located in the Springfield Squidport. In The Simpsons Game, it is located next to the Android's Dungeon and the Bowl-A-Rama right in the town square.
The Cadillac on the side of the building is a hidden vehicle in The Simpsons: Hit & Run.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Squidport buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "My Sister, My Sitter"
- Episode – "Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- Video game – The Simpsons Game
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield