Sha-Boom Ka-Boom! Cafe
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Sha-Boom Ka-Boom! Cafe
| Location Information
The Sha-Boom Ka-Boom! Cafe is a restaurant in Springfield. John once took the Simpsons (everyone but Homer) to this restaurant.
As evidenced by its design, name of its foods, and memorabelia, the theme of the Sha-Boom Ka-Boom! Cafe is based on nuclear deterrence and nuclear weapons.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
According to The Simpsons Guide to Springfield, Birch Barlow is a regular at the Sha-Boom Ka-Boom!.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Restaurants (premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "Homer's Phobia"
- Comic story – Tanks for Nothing
- Book – The Simpsons Guide to Springfield
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings
Locations in Springfield