| Mapple Store
| Location Information
The Mapple Store is a chain of retail stores owned and operated by Mapple.
The stores sell Mapple's products and services, including MyPods, MyPhones, MyCubes, MyPhonies and MyTunes. The stores also have a Brainiac Bar for in-store technical support for Mapple products and services.
Mapple Stores can be found in a wide variety of locations, including Springfield Mall. The store in Springfield Mall is cube-shaped and features blue walls that are made up of video projection screens. The screens can project many small images or be combined to make one large image (as when Steve Mobbs makes a company-wide announcement, for example). The Springfield store was destroyed by Comic Book Guy after a prank by Bart made everyone believe that Steve Mobbs thought all of his customers were losers. Heartbroken, Comic Book Guy called Mobbs a traitor and hurled a large hammer into the video screen, shattering an entire wall of the store. One employee demanded to know who was questioning Mobbs, and Lisa quickly ratted out Bart. The angry mob of employees and customers then chased Bart out of the store.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out shops (premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
- Mapple Stores are a parody of the Apple Store chain owned and operated by Apple.
- The Brainiac Bar is a parody of the Genius Bar found in Apple Stores.
- Episode – "MyPods and Boomsticks"
- Episode – "The D'oh-cial Network"
- Episode – "The Girl Code"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out