| Company Information
Ziffcorp is a software corporation, formerly owned by Artie Ziff.
Founded right after Artie graduated from high-school, the company's products include the Snore Converter and a computer that turns "that horrible computer noise into music (also available in lyrics)".
Ziffcorp lost millions due to Artie spending the company's budget on unnecessary items. "The bubble burst," as he put it. Artie, who lost his fortune, became wanted by the Security and Exchanges Commission for fraud. He was CEO and majority shareholder until he lost his shares to Homer in a poker game. As a result, Homer was taken before the U.S. Supreme Court in Artie's place to face trial over the company's losses.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Miscellaneous buildings (non-premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
Ziffcorp's downfall, and their tilted Z logo, parodies Enron.
- Episode – "Half-Decent Proposal"
- Episode – "The Ziff Who Came to Dinner"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXXIII" (Death Tome)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out