Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Springfield Observatory
| Location Information
The Springfield Observatory came to prominence when it was alerted to a comet (discovered by and named for Bart) hurtling towards Springfield. After the disaster was averted, Moe and a large group of survivors decided to burn down the observatory, so that "This'll never happen again!".
The observatory is seen again in the tenancy of Professor Frink, who was afraid to leave in case another group of scientists attempted to move in during his absence. It stands on a hill near the Springfield Squidport.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Miscellaneous buildings (premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "Bart's Comet"
- Episode – "Lisa's Date with Density"
- Episode – "'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky"
- Episode – "Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit & Run
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by embiggening it.|
The Simpsons: Hit & Run Locations
Locations in Springfield