| Poppa Wheelie's
| Location Information
Poppa Wheelie's is a biker bar located near Springfield.
After Marge was kidnapped by the Hell's Satans, Homer went to Poppa Wheelie's to look for her, figuring that a biker bar would be a good place to find leads. Homer walked in and tried to get everyone's attention by smashing a beer mug, which disrupted a live performance by NRBQ and put the crowd in a mood to fight rather than answer questions. Homer was then quickly beaten up and thrown out of the bar. In short order, Homer was beaten up and tossed out two more times when he went back in to ask if anyone had seen Marge. After three attempts to enter the bar, Homer gave up, drove on and eventually caught up to the Hell's Satans. After Homer rescued Marge from the gang, he returned to Poppa Wheelie's to take care of some "unfinished business"—which turned out to be stealing a beer keg in revenge.
Poppa Wheelie's caters to a very rough crowd, in keeping with its biker clientele. When Homer visited, a group of customers was seen using a passed-out person as a dartboard. In addition, a sign outside the bar said "LADIES PUKE FREE".
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out bars. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
- The bar's name is a pun on the phrase "pop a wheelie".
- Episode – "Take My Wife, Sleaze"
- Episode – "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting" (name and bartender)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out