Sir Putt-A-Lot's Merrie Olde Fun Centre
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- For the level in The Simpsons Skateboarding, see Sir Putt-A-Lot's (Simpsons Skateboarding).
| Sir Putt-A-Lot's Merrie Olde Fun Centre
| Location Information
Sir Putt-A-Lot's Merrie Olde Fun Centre is a miniature golf course in Springfield.
It hosts an annual competition, which Bart and Todd both competed in. Homer used to work there and subsequently knocked up Marge with their firstborn Bart inside one of the course's obstacles. Homer and Marge revisited their "old love nest" after their 11th year anniversary to rekindle their sex life.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
In The Simpsons Road Rage the course is a drop-off location in the Entertainment District.
In The Simpsons Skateboarding the course is a playable level.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Entertainment buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Although in "I Married Marge" it is shown to be a castle obstacle where Homer knocked Marge up, in "Natural Born Kissers", it's a windmill.
- Episode – "Dead Putting Society"
- Episode – "Flaming Moe's"
- Episode – "I Married Marge" (flashback)
- Episode – "Natural Born Kissers"
- Episode – "Lisa the Drama Queen"
- Episode – "Mad About the Toy"
- Comic story – ...If Homer Simpson Invented Golf! (obstacles)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Virtual Springfield
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons Skateboarding
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Locations in Springfield