Springfield Grocery Store
| Springfield Grocery Store
| Location Information
The Springfield Grocery Store is a grocery store in Springfield visited by many people.
Marge, Lisa and Maggie once went to the grocery store, where Marge picked grapes up and ate them. Lisa asked Marge what she was doing and Marge got confused and asked Lisa what she meant. Lisa asked Marge if she remembered the eighth commandment. Marge tells Lisa that she does remember, but keeps getting the last part wrong. Lisa then screams "Thou shalt not steal", gathering attention from several other shoppers. At the checkout, Marge insisted that she be charged for the two grapes she ate, and the cashier spoke over the loudspeaker that he needed a price check on two "measly, stinking" grapes.
In The Simpsons: Hit & Run, the grocery store is seen in Level 1, Mission 6: 'Bonestorm Storm' next to the school, near the bridge, separating the middle class and "rich" areas of town residents. The store is located in the 636 area code, the middle class side.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out shops (non-premium). To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- The establishing shot of the Grocery Store is often a shopping cart rolling across the street from the parking lot.
- In The Simpsons Road Rage, there are lots of shopping carts in the parking lot and the surrounding streets.
- Arnold is one of the employees in the grocery store, as seen in "Selma's Choice".
- In "Million Dollar Maybe", the store changes color from orange to gray.
Mr. Burns shopping at the Grocery Store.
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by.|
Locations in Springfield
The Simpsons: Hit & Run Locations