Leonardo da Vinci
| Leonardo da Vinci
| Character Information
Leonardo da Vinci was an Italian artist and inventor.
The book Life of Leonardo was seen in the book case at Enriched Learning Center for Gifted Children.
When Homer thought about destroying Thomas Edison's chair he revealed that Edison idolized Leonardo da Vinci in the same way that Homer idolized Edison and that Edison was never able to match da Vinci's accomplishments.
When Homer wanted to fool a man in a car that he was leaving he told Marge that if she was married to da Vinci, she wouldn't tell him not to da Vinci.
A picture of da Vinci was in the book Illustrated History of Western Art. Lisa then told the story of Lisanardo da Vinci, putting herself into the role of da Vinci.
Leonardo da Vinci's picture was on a captcha screen for existentialists on the Wayz website. It was one of the pictures that Lisa didn't click.
He is one of the many people on "Ned's List of Laudable Lefties".
He is the painter of Mona Lisa.
When Lisa asked if Homer remembered the pizza dough renaissance she did and he ate up. He told her he did, "Da Vinci was da-licious".
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
The tour guide said that Homer Simpson was "more important than Socrates, da Vinci, Gandhi, Einstein, Hawking, Julius Caesar, and Ryan Seacrest."
- Episode – "Bart the Genius" (Life of Leonardo book)
- Episode – "The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace"
- Episode – "Thank God It's Doomsday"
- Episode – "The D'oh-cial Network" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Now Museum, Now You Don't"
- Episode – "The Wayz We Were" (picture)
- Comic story – The Simpsons Save the World (mentioned)
- Comic story – The Death of Comic Book Guy! (Part Three) (geek dressed up as him)
- Comic story – Springfield: Year Zero (mentioned)
- Book – Flanders' Book of Faith (mentioned)
- Merchandise – The Simpsons 1994 Fun Calendar
The Simpsons characters