| Fidel Castro
| Character Information
Fidel Castro is the Communist President of Cuba. He steals the trillion-dollar bill from Mr. Burns to solve his country's financial crisis, before kicking Mr. Burns, Homer and Smithers off of the island.
Castro informs his comrades that Cuba will have to abandon Communism because the country is completely bankrupt. He prepares to phone the Americans to tell them they have won, even though they tried to kill him, which he believes is not so bad, because they named a street after him in San Francisco, although he is shocked to discover that the street is homosexual-only. However, Homer, Mr. Burns and Smithers arrive and Burns attempts to buy Cuba with a trillion-dollar bill. Although it is not for sale, Burns asks to live on the island instead. Castro asks to see the trillion-dollar bill and after persuasion from Homer, Burns lets him see it, only for Castro to steal it before forcing the three to leave.
Homer watched a talk by Castro and cheered during it.
Behind the Laughter
The real Fidel Castro stood down as Cuban leader in 2008 and died on November 25, 2016 at age 90.
- Episode – "Bart vs. Australia" (picture)
- Episode – "The Trouble with Trillions"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family"
- Episode – "The Strong Arms of the Ma"
- Episode – "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Havana Wild Weekend"
- Comic story – Anchormom
- Comic story – The Principal of the Thing
- Comic story – Radioactive Man, Man of Radioactivity (hologram)
- Book – Flanders' Book of Faith (mentioned)
- Book – C. Montgomery Burns' Handbook of World Domination (Tyrant Togs)