| Fidel Castro
| Character Information
Fidel Castro is the Communist President of Cuba. He steals the trillion-dollar bill from Mr. Burns to solve his country's financial crisis, before kicking Mr. Burns, Homer and Smithers off of the island.
Castro informs his comrades that Cuba will have to abandon Communism because the country is completely bankrupt. He prepares to phone the Americans to tell them they have won, even though they tried to kill him, which he believes is not so bad, because they named a street after him in San Francisco, although he is shocked to discover that the street is homosexual-only. However, Homer, Mr. Burns and Smithers arrive and Burns attempts to buy Cuba with a trillion-dollar bill. Although it is not for sale, Burns asks to live on the island instead. Castro asks to see the trillion-dollar bill and after persuasion from Homer, Burns lets him see it, only for Castro to steal it before forcing the three to leave.
Fidel Castro was on a rollercoaster with Kent Brockman in the opening of Eye on Springfield.
Homer watched a talk by Castro and cheered during it.
Fidel Castro's picture was on a captcha screen for 20th century dictators on the Wayz website. It was one of the pictures that Lisa clicked.
He once dated Agnes Skinner. He is also one of the many people on "Ned's List of Laudable Lefties".
Mr. Burns lists Castro as one of the authority figures whom he likes to portray in costume.
|The contents of this article or section are related to the Radioactive Man universe. They are considered fictional in The Simpsons.|
Radioactive Man was shown holograms of Fidel Castro around Zenith City by Dr. Crab using holograms that only Radioactive Man could see.
Behind the Laughter
The real Fidel Castro stood down as Cuban leader in 2008 and died on November 25, 2016 at age 90.
- Episode – "Bart vs. Australia" (picture)
- Episode – "The Trouble with Trillions"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family"
- Episode – "The Strong Arms of the Ma"
- Episode – "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Havana Wild Weekend"
- Episode – "The Wayz We Were" (picture)
- Comic story – Anchormom
- Comic story – The Principal of the Thing
- Comic story – Radioactive Man, Man of Radioactivity (hologram)
- Book – Flanders' Book of Faith (mentioned)
- Book – C. Montgomery Burns' Handbook of World Domination (Tyrant Togs)