| Joseph Stalin
| Character Information
Joseph Stalin was a Georgian politician and the Premier of the Soviet Union.
After Krusty seemingly died in a helicopter crash Homer comforts Bart by saying: "Don't worry, son. I'm sure he's up in Heaven right now laughing it up with all the other celebrities: John Dillinger, Ty Cobb, Joseph Stalin,..." 
At an HUAC meeting Abe told the audience that he would like to name Fred Wilson, Bill Simpson, Dom DiMaggio, the paper boy, Howdy Doody, and Joseph Stalin as members of the Communist party.
Lenny once said that Stalin put his grandmother in a forced labor camp for 20 years.
During the song "High to Be Loathed", Mr. Burns mentions Stalin, and makes his shadow, among lots of other villains.
At one point in his life, Mr. Burns met Stalin and drew a picture of him.
Agnes life long dream was to marry and kill Joseph Stalin, but she eventually gave up on it.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
Joseph Stalin was in The New York World where it was mentioned that he had died.
Joseph Stalin was seen in Hell where he played poker, and later Side-gammon, with other horrible people from history.
- Episode – "Bart the Fink" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Million-Dollar Abie" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Midnight Towboy" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Gorgeous Grampa" (mentioned, shadow puppet)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXIV" (picture)
- Episode – "Four Regrettings and a Funeral" (picture)
- Episode – "Homer's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass"
- Comic story – The Principal of the Thing
- Comic story – Liquid Diamond Is Forever!
The Simpsons characters