John F. Kennedy
- This article is about the character. For the guest star, see John F. Kennedy.
| John F. Kennedy
| Character Information
John F. "Jack" Kennedy (often referred to as JFK) was the 35th President of the United States, serving from 1961 to 1963.
During a debate of the 1960 U.S. Presidential election campaign, Kennedy appeared in a Duff Beer commercial along with his opponent Richard Nixon.
As a child Homer watched Kennedy giving a speech on television. Homer was inspired to become president like Kennedy but his father told him it was a ridiculous fantasy.
Marge called Troy McClure a "perfect gentleman", just like Bing Crosby and J.F.K.
Abraham Simpson said that he was the first to discover JFK's darkest secret, when he was aboard the PT 109 with him and heard him say, "Ich bin ein Berliner". Abe then yells that he's a Nazi to the shipmates, and they beat him down.
When Lisa started at the gym, she dreamt that she met him. He tells her that academics are important and she must train her body with vigor. Lisa answers that she can't argue with the man who wrote Profiles in Courage. When he walked away, Lisa said that she would see him in Heaven, though he then went to Hell.
Homer and Marge began writing a book about the assassination of Kennedy, Who Really Killed J.F.K., but the plans were possibly later scrapped.
A picture of JFK was seen in a book that Superintendent Chalmers showed Bart, before Bart developed an interest in Theodore Roosevelt.
Bart watched part of a speech by Kennedy where Kennedy said "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." Bart then said that he didn't sound like any president he knows.
A picture of John F. Kennedy was seen on the Fox News Yule Log.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
When Homer attacked the Grim Reaper, he said "This is for Snowball I and JFK!"
John F. Kennedy was the President of the USA when Grampa was Pie Man in The League of Superheroes.
|This article or section is incomplete.
- Episode – "Duffless"
- Episode – "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy"
- Episode – "A Fish Called Selma" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Simpson Tide"
- Episode – "Little Girl in the Big Ten"
- Episode – "Diatribe of a Mad Housewife" (mentioned)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XIV" (Reaper Madness; mentioned)
- Episode – "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts" (picture seen)
- Episode – "Blazed and Confused" (name seen)
- Episode – "Gone Boy" (archive footage)
- Episode – "Bobby, It's Cold Outside" (picture)
- Couch gag – "Bart's Not Dead" (archive footage, mentioned)
- Comic story – Splotchmen
The Simpsons characters