- "Hail Superman, wearing tights. Clark Kent be thy name."
- ―Homer Simpson[src]
| Superhero Information
In a film about the first Olympics made by Homer and Bart they explained that they couldn't have the first Olympics in USA because Pocahontas was still trying to guide Lois and Clark to the Pacific. Later when they found the Pacific, they were all grown up and they all got married together. Clark was portrayed by a doll of Superman.
Comic Book Guy said that he was not budging, like the door of Superman's Fortress of Solitude when The Beatles tried to visit. Homer later said that he and Comic Book Guy could still be friends, like when Superman teamed up with Lex Luthor. Comic Book Guy then said that was an imaginary story written by Harlan Ellison because he wanted to get fired.
Homer Simpson includes Superman (along with Clark Kent) in The Lazy Hall of Fame because instead of designing an elaborate mask to conceal his identity, Clark decided he would transform into Superman by just taking off his glasses.
Behind the Laughter
Superman is a real superhero.
- "Bart the Daredevil"
- "Three Men and a Comic Book"
- "Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious"
- "Large Marge"
- "Please Homer, Don't Hammer 'Em"
- "I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- "Husbands and Knives"
- "Black-Eyed, Please"
- Comic Book Guy's Book of Pop Culture
- Bummer Games
- "101 Mitigations"
- Homer Simpson's Little Book of Laziness
- "Treehouse of Horror XIV"
- "Treehouse of Horror XXXI"