| Superhero Information
Batman is a superhero, created by D.C. Comics.
Batman and Robin were in the Batmobile at the Hollywood Auto Museum.
Bart and Milhouse once watched an episode of Batman guest-starring Krusty. This inspired them to try and recreate a stunt which lead to Milhouse desecrating the United States flag and Seymour Skinner leading a protest, ruining Krusty's career.
When Bart decided to start selling bootleg DVDs, he showed a copy of Batman Begins, with Batman on the cover.
People were seen dressed as Batman at Comicalooza.
Ralph went to The Android's Dungeon to buy a Batman comic. When Comic Book Guy asked what one he wanted, Ralph said he wanted the one where Batman eats lasagna. Comic Book Guy then pointed out that he meant Garfield, who is a cat, not a bat.
Krusty the Clown was dressed as Batman, with Mr. Teeny dressed as Robin at the masquerade ball.
A picture of Batman was seen on an old TV Guide cover.
When Bart and Milhouse pooh-pooh Lisa's mention of the Donner Party, Lisa tells Martin to ignore them, as "They think that 'The Old West' is an actor who played Batman on TV".
Comic Book Guy dressed up as Klingon Batman at Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con 2001.
Batman is element Bt in Lisa's Table of Geeky Delights.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
Batman appeared alongside Rhoda Morgenstern Gerard in the comic book Batman and Rhoda.
Comic Book Guy told Lisa and Nelson that they had to work together, like Batman and Superman. He then showed an issue of World's Lamest Comics which featured the pair working together.
- Bart once wrote as his chalkboard gag "Batman is nothing without his utility belt".
- Bart's alter-ego superhero, Bartman is an obvious parody of Batman.
- Batman actor Adam West hired Mr. Plow and the Plow King
- Batman is also in the car museum.
- The show often uses the Batman theme song, because it is owned by FOX, so they can use it for free.
Behind the Laughter
- In addition to Adam West, other Simpsons guest stars Michael Keaton and Diedrich Bader also portrayed Batman. The former played him in the theatrical films Batman (1989) and Batman Returns (1992), while the latter voiced him in the cartoon Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008-2011).
||This article about a Simpsons character is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by embiggening it.