Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Costa Rica
| Country Information
Costa Rica is a country in Central America.
The Van Houten family own a villa in Costa Rica, which was originally owned by Kirkedemious Van Houten. Every year, the Van Houten family invites other families on a vacation at their villa. The Simpson family went one year.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
When Comic Book Guy and Homer are charged for possession of adult comics, and the two believe they have no hope of winning their trial, they decide to flee to Costa Rica where they could start a new life. Just before they leave, they are stopped by Bart and Lisa, who had just figured out a way to help them win. Their plan proves successful, and the two men are acquitted of all charges.
- Episode – "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Homer Is Where the Art Isn't" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Livin La Pura Vida"
- Comic story – Sense and Censorability (mentioned)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (flag)