||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
| Entertainment District
| Level Information
The Entertainment District is a level in The Simpsons: Road Rage. It is the second level in the game and the first unlockable level. It is adjacent to Evergreen Terrace and the Springfield Dam, which are both blocked off by toll booths. As the name suggests, the Entertainment District is home primarily to bars, restaurants and stores. The missions "Willie's Paper Shredder" and "Otto's Driving Test" take place in this level.
- In early prototypes of the game, this level was called "Moe's".
- The Lard Lad Donuts mascot winks.
- The inside of the Duff Brewery can be entered, where it is producing Duff Lite and Duff Dry.
- The Duff Blimp can be seen in the sky.
- Outside of Moe's house are boxes labelled "Live Pandas" and "Live Orcas".
- The Try-N-Save has a promotion for a game called CanastaMaster.
- The movie showing at the Aztec Theater is The Itchy & Scratchy Movie. Another movie advertised is Zoidzilla.
- The movies showing at the Googolplex Theatre are:
- A Popsicle Now
- Bonnie and Cletus
- Debby Doz Springfield
- Ernest vs. the Pope
- Facemasher III
- Full Metal Slippers
- Honey, I'm Drunk Again
- Hot Grits A-Flyin'
- Lethal Carwash IV
- The Life of Brian's Cat
- Loogie Nights
- Look Who's Oinking
- My Favourite Beer
- Rochelle, Rochelle
- Saving Private Krusty
- The Smell in Room 19
- The street banners above some of the roads advertise: