Duff Book of World Records
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Duff Book of World Records
| Book Information
The Duff Book of World Records is a book released by Duff to help settle bar bets. There is also a television edition of the book hosted by Johnny Herelately.
History of Springfield's record
Homer tries to apply for a world record by dancing and sticking his tongue out, playing a banjo with a snake, but instead he makes the townspeople form a human pyramid, forming a giant people ball and the fattest town in Springfield being 64.152 lb, forcing Marge to try to ban sugar.
A young Homer attempted to bounce 500 times on his trampoline, where the Duff Book of World Records was there to record his jumps, but was pushed by Ned Flanders.
Known records inside the book
- Most Clothespins Clipped to Face and Neck: 116
- Best Book You Have Ever Seen: Tom Clancy's Op-Center
- World's Fattest Town: Springfield
Behind the Laughter
The book is an obvious parody of the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Episode – "Sweets and Sour Marge"
- Episode – "My Way or the Highway to Heaven" (mentioned)
- Comic story – Hill of Beans
- Comic story – 'Tisn't the Season (mentioned)