| D'Errico's Market
| Location Information
D'Errico's Market is a food market in Downtown Springfield.
The first appearance of D'Errico's Market was in Homer vs. the 18th Amendment when Homer was in a catapult. The name is written in loose cursive
The first time D'Errico's Market had precise signage was in The Wreck of the Relationship when Marge, Patty, and Selma were strolling in Downtown Springfield, D'Errico's Market was seen in the background.
Based on the episode,The Clown Stays in the Picture, D'Errico's Market has been in Downtown Springfield since the 1980's when the story was set.
D'Errico's Market is located across the street from the statue of Springfield Town Founder, Jebediah Springfield and is near Comic-Book Guy Comics The Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop and Top It Off clothing shop, as seen in Trumptastic Voyage.
- Episode – "Homer vs. The Eighteenth Amendment"
- Episode – "The Wreck of the Relationship"
- Episode – "The Clown Stays in the Picture"
- Episode – "I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh"
- Episode – "Frinkcoin"
- Episode – "A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas"
- Special – Trumptastic Voyage