Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
| Level Information
Downtown is a level in The Simpsons: Road Rage and is named after the district of the same name. It is the fifth level in the game and the fourth unlockable level. It is adjacent to the Nuclear Power Plant, which is blocked off by a collapsed sugar truck and the Springfield Mountains, which is blocked off by a dirt pile. It is the biggest level in the game and has the most drop-off locations. The missions "Barney's Rage", "Save the Hovercar" and "Krusty's Escape" take place in this level.
- The Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop
- Area 51-A
- Burns Transit bus terminal
- Cathedral of the Downtown
- Channel 6 Studios
- Chez Paree
- Convention Center
- The Copy Jalopy
- County Court House
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- First Bank of Springfield Collection Agency
- Frink's apartment
- The Happy Sumo
- Herman's Military Antiques
- The Jazz Hole
- Jebediah Springfield Statue
- Krusty's Clown College
- Legitimate Businessman's Social Club
- The Little Black Box
- Mr. Burns' Casino
- Nelson's house
- Painless Dentistry
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Plasma Center
- Police Station
- Post Office
- Saint Sebastian's School for Wicked Girls
- Savings & Loan
- Shorty's Coffee Shop
- Singing Sirloin
- Snake's apartment
- Springfield Coliseum
- Springfield General Hospital
- Springfield International Airport
- Squeaky Voiced Teen's apartment
- Sushi Yes
- Town Hall
- Veterans of Unpopular Wars
- 24 Seven
- 50ft Magnifying Glass
- Abandoned aqueduct
- Anywhere But Here Travel
- Bay 64
- Big T Burgers & Fries
- Cheque$ Ca$hed
- Drive-In Theater
- Escalator to Nowhere
- Gas Station
- Helter Shelter
- House of Veal
- Izzy's Deli
- Jeff's Restaurant
- Krusty Burger
- Lard Lad Donuts
- Meat & Video Shop
- Mort's Deli
- Mr Vlad's for the Gangly Gentleman
- Phineas Q. Butterfat's Ice Cream Parlor
- Popsicle Stick Skyscraper
- Russian District
- Cold Wardrobe: Diзcount Fur Hats
- да, это кофе
- Springfield Monorail
- Viva Los Vegan
- Whacking Day Park
- On the back of one of the 24 Seven stores there is a sign which reads: "Congratulations to Michael & Whitney on their wedding! Happiness Always, Love Springfield".
- A Crazy Clown Airlines plane is at the airport (spelled Krazy Klown).
- Area 51-A can be entered where a flying saucer can be found.
- Bay 64 can be entered where a model airplane can be found.
- There are a number of posters advertising Space Mutants IV, which include a picture of Kang.
- The crashed popcorn truck from "Marge vs. the Monorail" is in one of the roads.
- The Coliseum can be entered where Truckasaurus is performing.
- A black and white Itchy & Scratchy cartoon is playing at the drive-in theater. Other movies advertised as playing are Steamboat Itchy and Hail to the Chimp!.
- Translations for the buildings with Russian names:
- Гостцница: misspelling of the word Гостиница which translates to Hotel
- да, это кофе: Yes, it's coffee
- Ресторан: Restaurant
- The following events are advertised outside the convention center:
- Worker & Parasite Festival May 11–13
- 33rd Post-Avanagza Fri-Sat 3-10
- Waging War on the Spirochete Info Session June 16
- The street banners above some of the roads advertise:
- Springfield Monster Truck Rally. This is the event taking place in the Coliseum.
- Little Miss Springfield Pageant (presented by Laramie Jr.)
- Charles Montgomery Burns Thanksgiving Day Parade. This appears in the level with giant balloons of the Simpson family.
- Springfield Film Festival
- Oh, Streetcar!
- Stop the Planet of the Apes I Want to Get Off
- Annual Candy Convention & Annual Candy Shaped Rat Poison Convention
- The County Court House and Town Hall are mixed up when dropping off passengers. Passengers asking to go to the Court House are instead taken to the Town Hall and vice versa.
- Veterans of Unpopular Wars is mistakenly called Veterans of Popular Wars.
- Chez Paree is misspelled "Chez Perrie".
The Simpsons: Road Rage