| Mt. Splashmore
| Location Information
Mt. Splashmore is a water park in Springfield.
They boast "The most ways you can be shot hundreds of feet into the air by a geyser of highly pressurized water." Mt. Splashmore is a haven for kids too young to know fear and risk-takers looking for a way to beat the heat. Lives are in the hands of 16 year old lifeguards who have occasionally glanced at the rules and regulations. The park has cops in the area, to be on the look out for topless women.
The Simpsons visited Mt. Splashmore again at one point. Bart and Lisa were queuing for a ride for an hour when Homer pulled them out of the queue to go to the Second Best Western hotel. On their way out, they knocked down a sign, revealing another sign that said Mt. Splashmore was a biological warfare test range.
- A favorite among daredevils is "the Devil's Gullet", which begins 300 ft. in the air and drops screaming patrons down a 90 degree angle before shooting them into a complex network of intensely curvy tubes and then propelling them quickly through a tank of a great white shark, over an alligator pit, and finally into a hot, foamy jacuzzi.
- Another favorite is H₂WHOA!, an attraction that has a really long line, that even at some point there is an optical illusion along the way. Here patrons can challenge the raging water of death and discover what water is really made of. a tunnel-slide, which Homer Simpson once got trapped in. How did the teenage lifeguards solve the problem? They sent down more children, an incident that put H₂WHOA! on his revenge list.
- There is a kiddy pool called the Rock-A-Bye-Riptide, where the water is changed daily. The deep end is 2 inches deep. Babies are required to wear life vests.
- There is a roller coaster called the Wavewalker. The car goes forward several feet on the track, then plunges straight down into a river of water. The current moves the riders away so they don't get hit by a falling cart. The ride has a warning sign that says "You Will Get Wet."
Sung by Krusty as part of the Kroon Along with Krusty
- I want to go to Mt. Splashmore.
- Take me, take me, take me, take me now!
- Now! Now! Now! Now! Now!
- Mt. Splashmore take me there right now!
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out buildings/Entertainment buildings. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.