Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Town/City Information
London is the capital city of England.
The Simpsons once visited London and annoyed everyone there, including the Queen, Tony Blair and J. K. Rowling.
Booth Wilkes-John and his wife are from London.
Sideshow Bob and his family escaped from Italy and went to London after they tried to murder Bart. They visited places such as the Buckingham Palace, the Big Ben and The Sherlock Holmes Museum.
- Episode – "The Otto Show" (name seen)
- Episode – "Lisa's Wedding"
- Episode – "The Regina Monologues"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XV" (Four Beheadings and a Funeral)
- Episode – "Funeral for a Fiend"
- Episode – "To Surveil with Love"
- Episode – "How Munched Is That Birdie in the Window?" (Day dream)
- Episode – "The Food Wife"
- Episode – "The D'oh-cial Network"
- Episode – "Pay Pal" (mentioned)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXV"
- Episode – "To Courier with Love" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Girl on the Bus" (mentioned)
- Comic story – The City of London This Summer
- Merchandise – The Simpsons 1993 Fun Calendar
- Merchandise – The Simpsons Calendar 2013
|This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by embiggening it.|